دانلود کتاب Diagnostic Problems in Breast Pathology
* Features anytime, anywhere online access to the complete text of the book, fully searchable-as well as all of the images downloadable for your personal use-at www.expertconsult.com.
* Depicts the key aspects of various diseases in real-life detail through more than 1,000 full-color illustrations.
* Focuses on the distinction between benign and malignant lesions, the most crucial challenge faced by the surgical pathologist.
* Places a special emphasis on diagnostic pitfalls and differential diagnosis, to equip you with practical guidance and solutions in reporting difficult or problematic specimens.
* Integrates clinical, gross, microscopic, immunohistochemical, and molecular genetic features of breast tumors and related lesions.
* Emphasizes clinicopathologic and radiologic features and correlations, to enable you to diagnose surgical specimens in light of relevant clinical data